Friday, November 28, 2014

Day After

I'm sure all who celebrate Thanksgiving were full of good food, yesterday.  They either made it, went to a cafe, shelter, or family get together to enjoy the feast.  I for one was the cooker, and then when I ate, I made a glutton of myself and was miserable the rest of the day.  I really didn't want anymore to eat the rest of the day even though there was pumpkin pie, made fresh the day before.
Today, I have had a turkey sandwich and plan on a good meal, later this evening.  Thank God I'm not crazy enough to be out there fighting with the idiots who are looking for good deals this "Black Friday".  I'll just take the easy way out when shopping for Christmas this year.  It's the same as several years before, since I've been online with internet help.  Gift cards are much easier to get and the person receiving them, can get what they want.  If they return their gifts then it's their own faults.